Posting

Freitag, 11. November 2011

iloveyousomuch!

I fell asleep last night with your letters by my side.
There must have been a hundred pages,
Scented with the love I've been dreaming of every day.
So it is true that I read all of them before sleep sometimes,
Just once in a little while,
Slowly like the way I long to caress your lips.
And the softness of your touch haunts my every dream,
Like this longing I have of you,
Burning ever so precariously in this moment of my heart.



When I’m not talking to you, I’m thinking of you.
When you’re away, I’m hurting inside for you.
Heart sinking,
Belly aching,
Mind numbing,
Hurt for you.

I miss you.
When I’m talking to you, I’m thinking of us.
When you’re with me I come alive.
Heart beating,
Belly flying,
Mind racing,
Alive for you.
I love you.




I can’t stop thinking about you.
It’s like you’re stuck in my head.
I think about you everyday.
You say you love me
And I know you mean it too.
But without you here I’m just dead.
I walk alone in town and run when I see someone I know.
When I get to that one place where it all happened,
I just breakdown.
My heart isn’t like it was before.
I always ask myself “where are you?” and “when will you come back?
I always end up waiting for an answer to come.
Nothing came and it just crushed me inside.
When you’re not here I feel like I should be dead.
When I see couples kissing in public and saying those words,
It hurts me, and I wish it was you and me.
I miss you like whoa, and this poem can’t even explain how much.


Keine Kommentare: